North York General offers a variety of prenatal classes, providing expectant moms and their partners with an opportunity to learn and prepare for the birth and care of their baby.
Classes Labour and Birth
– prepares you and your partner for the labour and birthing experience
Caring for Baby
– how to care for your baby during your hospital stay and when returning home
Breast is Best
– how to make the breastfeeding experience a rewarding and successful one
– prepares children to become big brothers and sisters
Link to Life Emergency Workshop
– prepares you and your partner to deal with child-related medical emergencies
Diabetes Education Centre
– serves women who develop gestational diabetes during their pregnancy
A description of all the classes can also be found in your North York General Birth Journal. Please refer to the online registration page for specific dates and times classes are offered.
To Register For Any Class
Go to our online registration
to select the classes and dates you want to book.
Payment is accepted by Paypal. For new buyers, signing up for a Paypal account is now optional. This means you can complete your payments first, and then decide whether to save your information in a Paypal account for future purchases.
A refund requires a doctors note or notification of early delivery.
If you have any inquires or need to cancel/rebook a class, please call Prenatal Services at 416-756-6337.