Customers can now refill their prescriptions over the phone or online, anytime — day or night — at the General site Pharmacy (4001 Leslie St.). Here's how:
1. Have the prescription number on hand
2. Call 416-756-6752
3. Follow the prompts to refill your prescription.
1. Have the prescription number on hannd.
3. Fill in your information in the required fields and hit submit
4. A confirmation email will be sent to you
Prescriptions are estimated to be ready within two hours after the request during regular business hours and two hours after opening for after-hour requests (see below for hours of operation).
If there is no refill for the medication, the pharmacy will send a request to the doctor to refill the prescription. This new system will ensure fast, accurate and convenient refill processing to better serve our customers.
Pharmacy location and hours:
North York General Hospital
4001 Leslie St.
Ground floor (near the cafeteria)
Toronto ON M2K 1E1
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.