To lead the pursuit of excellence in nursing practice in learning, innovation and partnerships
Academic Community Hospital Leaders in Nursing – Translating Knowledge into Practical Protocols in Patient - and Family-Centred Care
We transform nursing practice through knowledge to provide patient- and family-centred care.
We provide competent, compassionate, collaborative care to patients and their families through a commitment in patient care, education and research.
Nursing's Strategic Priorities/Goals
- Increase the number of nurses holding adjunct faculty status
- Develop innovative nursing recruitment and retention strategies
- Offer leadership development, learning opportunities and professional development for nursing and interprofessional education and care
- Create a dynamic, high quality practice environment
- Foster high staff and patient satisfaction
- Create a spirit of inquiry and partnering effectively across the patient continuum and with our union stakeholders