Access patient referral forms, patient directives, pamphlets and other useful information:
General Genetics and lab information
Genetics Laboratory Licence: Laboratory Licence 2023 - 2025
Genetics Laboratory Terms and Conditions: effective August 2023
Genetics — Contact Information
General Clinical Genetics
More information on General Clinical Genetics.
More information on Prenatal Screening.
More information on Cancer Genetics.
- Constitutional Cytogenetics Requisition Form
- Genetics Hemato-Oncology Requisition Form
- Molecular Genetics Requisition Form
More information on Molecular Genetics
* Effective March 1, 2023, the Hereditary GI Cancer gene panel will be updated to have 31 genes from the previous 28 genes. The three additional genes are GALNT12, RPS20 and RNF43.
- Microarray Requisition Form
- Prenatal and Neonatal Genetics Requisition Form
- Pharmacogenetic Requisition Form
* Effective April 3, 2023, the Molecular Genetics Laboratory is providing a pharmacogenetic test to genotype the following four variants in the DPYD gene:
c.1905+1G>A (DPYD*2A; rs3918290)
c.2846A>T (DPYD*9B; rs67376798)
c.1679T>G (DPYD*13; rs55886062)
Turnaround time for DPYD test is 7 calendar days.