Access patient referral forms, patient directives, pamphlets and other useful information:
Hereditary Cancer Panel Testing (PDF) May 2, 2022
Prenatal Screening for Twin Pregnancies (PDF) December 20, 2021
Hereditary Cancer Panel Testing July 15, 2021
Hereditary Cancer Panel testing April 19, 2021
C9orf72 Testing (PDF) January 5, 2021
General Genetics and lab information
Genetics Laboratory Licence: Laboratory Licence 2023 - 2025
Genetics — Contact Information
General Clinical Genetics
More information on General Clinical Genetics.
More information on Prenatal Screening.
More information on Cancer Genetics.
More information on Cytogenetics
More information on Molecular Genetics
* Effective March 1, 2023, the Hereditary GI Cancer gene panel will be updated to have 31 genes from the previous 28 genes. The three additional genes are GALNT12, RPS20 and RNF43.
- Microarray Requisition Form
- Prenatal and Neonatal Genetics Requisition Form
- Pharmacogenetic Requisition Form
* Effective April 3, 2023, the Molecular Genetics Laboratory is providing a pharmacogenetic test to genotype the following four variants in the DPYD gene:
c.1905+1G>A (DPYD*2A; rs3918290)
c.2846A>T (DPYD*9B; rs67376798)
c.1679T>G (DPYD*13; rs55886062)
Turnaround time for DPYD test is 7 calendar days.
- Maternal Serum Screening - Requisition Form
More information on Maternal Serum Screening.