North York General Hospital offers a variety of prenatal classes, providing expectant moms and their partners with an opportunity to learn and prepare for the birth and care of their baby.
- Labour and Birth — prepares you and your partner for the labour and birthing experience
- Caring for Baby — how to care for your baby during your hospital stay and when returning home
- Breast Is Best — how to make the breastfeeding experience a rewarding and successful one
- Link to Life Emergency Workshop — prepares you and your partner to deal with child-related medical emergencies
- Diabetes Education Centre — serves women who develop gestational diabetes during their pregnancy
Registration and payment
- To register for any class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your desired classes, the month that you would like to attend and your due date. Payment is accepted by credit card. Refunds require a physician’s note or verification of early delivery of your baby. If you require a refund or need to re-schedule a class (by availability only), please contact Prenatal Services by email.