North York General Hospital's Medical Imaging Department has expanded its MRI services to better serve physicians and the patients and families they care for. This expansion of basic MRI services is helping North York General provide faster and more accurate diagnoses to the 450,000 people in our community.
Patients must be referred by their physician or other health care provider.
Print our flyer containing important information on coming for an MRI after hours.
Directions and parking information to North York General, General site,
4001 Leslie Street., Toronto (Sheppard Avenue East and Leslie Street)
If you are coming to the General site for an MRI after hours:
- Park in the Visitors' Parking
- Enter through the main entrance, near the Visitors' Parking.
- Enter through the door to the right of the revolving door. A second door leads to the lobby located on the ground floor.
- If the second door is locked, please press the buzzer located on the inside wall of the first door (if you are facing the lobby, the buzzer is behind you). A security officer will arrive to unlock the door.
- Upon request, and if available, a security officer can provide an escort after your appointment to return to your vehicle.
- Medical Imaging is located on the 1st floor, so you will need to take the elevator up one floor. Directional signs are also posted throughout the hospital.