North York General Hospital offers a wide range of outpatient services to community members with mental health concerns at both at the General site and the Outpatient Community Services Centre.
These services include assessment, group therapy, stress management, and education about mental health and addiction problems. We also offer a broad range of specialty and outpatient clinics. Consultation from family physicians is also available.
Our outpatient services for adults include:
- Includes Addiction Program - Adult & Transitional Age Youth
- For self-referrals, please call 416-756-6642 or use the referal form
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) (outpatient) - referral form
- Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT) - referral form
- Day Hospital Program - referral form
- Adult Outpatient Mental Health - referral form
- Mental Health and Justice Treatment and Support Services
- Primary Care Reversed Shared Care Services
- Participants’ Council – Peer Support