Physician referrals: See North York General Hospital's directory of physicians Find a Doctor
Existing Ocean users can now send referrals directly from their EMR or through the Ocean platform to the FIT+ Colonoscopy Central Intake at NYGH.
FIT + Colonoscopy Referral Form
- Fecal immunochemical testing (FIT) is a new test that is part of Cancer Care Ontario’s Colon Cancer Check Program
- The FIT replaces the fecal occult blood test (gFOBT) for people at average risk of getting colorectal cancer
- A positive FIT requires a colonoscopy
- Patients who require a FIT positive colonoscopy will receive an appointment within two weeks
- Results to primary care providers are sent within 1 business day
- If further testing is necessary, patients will receive expedited and automatic diagnostic workup and surgical consults through the North York General Colorectal Cancer Program
Colorectal Diagnostic Assessment Program
Gulshan & Pyarali G. Nanji Orthopaedic and Plastics Centre
Total Joint Assessment Centre (TJAC)
Resources for physicians and clinical staff
Patient and family resources
View our Patient & Family Resources page for all patient resources. This page contains a hysterectomy pamphlet, links to hip and knee surgery resources, and paediatric surgery resources.
Opioids for pain after day surgery — This flyer answers common questions and helps prevent medication accidents: