Our outpatient Pharmacy (drug store) at the General site is owned and operated by North York General Hospital. Drop by for fast and friendly service for your prescription needs or browse through our selection of health and wellness products.
Refill your prescription by phone or online anytime at the General site Pharmacy (4001 Leslie St.).
Get your prescriptions filled, purchase over-the-counter medications and medical supplies, and receive medication counseling and education services such as a smoking cessation program.
With a focus on excellent customer service, we offer:
- Consultation on medication use
- Preparation of patient compliance packaging to remind patients to take the right medication(s) at the right time.
- Extensive inventory of many specialized drugs and chemotherapy medications
- Phone and online prescription refills anytime, day or night
- Great selection of over-the-counter medications and medical supplies
- Individualized one-on-one pharmacist to patient medication assessment and education sessions. Learn about the Meds Check Program.
- Complimentary and no obligation pricing of prescriptions
- Convenient ways to pay – We accept all major Pay Direct drug plans, Interac and all major credit cards (VISA, AMEX, MC)
- Predetermination of drug plan coverage
- Coordination of alternative/supplemental payment assistance programs
Free medication assessment
If you take three or more prescription medications for chronic conditions, you are eligible to receive a free annual medication assessment as part of the Meds Check Program. This is an individualized one-on-one pharmacist to patient medication assessment and educational session.