Customers can refill their prescriptions over the phone or online, anytime — day or night — at the General site Pharmacy (4001 Leslie St.). Here's how:
- Have the prescription number on hand
- Call 416-756-6752
- Follow the prompts to refill your prescription.
Manage and refill your prescriptions online or on your mobile phone:
- Call the Outpatient Pharmacy (416-756-6752) to obtain your personalized code.
- Download the PharmaConnect app or access it online at www.pharmaconnect.ca and set up your personal account
- Link your account to the Outpatient Pharmacy with your code.
Prescriptions are estimated to be ready within two hours after the request during regular business hours and two hours after opening for after-hour requests (see hours of operation).
If there is no refill for the medication, the pharmacy will send a request to the doctor to refill the prescription. This system ensures fast, accurate and convenient refill processing to better serve our customers.