NOTICE: North York General Hospital does not employ recruiters in any foreign country, nor are we participating in any recruitment campaign overseas. In addition, we do not request money from individuals applying to work at our hospital.
Join the North York General Hospital team!
Please note that by clicking our current job opportunities link you will be redirected and will no longer be on the NYGH website.
Top reasons to work at North York General Hospital
Here are some of the top reasons….
- Why you should work here
- Why our employees love working here
- Why we continue attracting the most talented people to keep our hospital family strong and diverse.
- Quality employer – commitment to care, leadership, values
- Comprehensive total rewards package
- Diverse workforce
- Stand Out employee recognition
- Community teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto
- Commitment to learning opportunities and professional development
- Open and transparent communication culture
- Promotes work/life balance through innovative initiatives
- Recognized leader in technology — a recent achievement is our Stage 6 designation from HIMSS Analytics.
- Expanding hospital team – promotes growth, recognizes leaders and fosters great teamwork
- Ranked the #2 hospital in Canada and one of the top 100 hospitals in the world (Newsweek, 2019)
- Located near public transportation, parks and shops — our community is always growing.
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the latest updates and new career opportunities.
Go directly to current job opportunities at NYGH.