Seniors' Health Centre Visitor Guidelines
Family members may visit their loved ones under the guidance of our new safety measures put in place to protect the health of residents and staff. We must continue to practice proper hand hygiene and socially distance whenever possible to limit the spread of COVID-19. Please read the information below carefully:
- Beginning October 5, 2020, two (2) essential caregivers will be able to visit Seniors’ Health Centre.
- Each essential visitor will be asked to fill out an active screening questionnaire, which will be administered by our staff. You must pass the questionnaire before visiting your loved one.
- Visitors will be required to attest to a negative COVID-19 test result (within the last 14 days). Our staff will not provide testing for families and loved ones.
- Two essential caregivers per resident will be permitted to visit at the same time.
- For the safety of everyone, please bring your own single-use, surgical/procedural face mask. Masks will be provided upon request and must be worn at all times.
Our updated guidelines have been implemented, in consultation with our Medical Director and Toronto Public Health, to ensure we continue to follow safety practices in our long-term care setting, and to safely reunite residents and loved ones. Visits may be discontinued for those who do not adhere to the new safety processes. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to connecting you with your loved ones.
To book a visit with your loved one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time(s), or call 416-756-8407. Visits will take place Monday through Friday and will be booked on a first-come first-served basis and based on capacity.