MyChart™ is a secure website and mobile application where you can access your health records from NYGH anywhere, anytime. MyChart™ users can now get results from lab tests performed at labs in Ontario through MyChart™, improving access for patients.
With MyChart™ access, you can:
- View your health records such as lab results and clinic notes
- Share access to your MyChart™ account with your physicians, members of your care team and loved ones
- Manage your health by creating appointment reminders, medication checklists and more
Sign up for MyChart™
To sign up for MyChart™, we first need to verify your identity. To sign up, you must fill out our online registration form. If you already have a myChart™ account, login below:
Are you signing up on behalf of someone else?
Please call our Health Records Release of Information department and leave a voicemail and we will call you back within 48 hours. They will guide you on how to get access on behalf of a patient: 416-756-6209. You can also email email@example.com.
How do I get help signing up for MyChart™?
If you need help filling out the registration form, please see the options below:
- Call our Health Records Release of Information office at 416-756-6209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back within 48 hours.
- Visit us in-person at the Health Records Release of Information office, located on the Ground floor of the General site – 4001 Leslie Street.
If you have already received your 4-digit PIN and are having issues accessing your MyChart™, you can contact MyChart support at 1-833-221-2202.